- Gómez-Fernández F., Both R.A., Mangas J. and Arribas A. Metallogenesis of Zn-Pb Carbonate-Hosted Mineralization in the Southeastern Region of the Picos de Europa (Central Northern Spain) Province: Geologic, Fluid Inclusion, and Stable Isotope Studies. Economic Geology, 2000, Vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 19-40.
- Gómez-Fernández F., Claverol M.G., Luque C. and Calvo M. Magazine “Bocamina”, nº 17, April 2006.
- Sanabria Orellana R. and García Álvarez J.R. “Revista de Minerales”, volume II, nº 6, 2005.
- Sapalski Roselló C. and Gómez-Fernández F. “Boletín del Instituto Gemológico Español”, June 1992.
- Grandia F., Canals A., Cardellach E. and Bankas D.A., Perona J. Origin of Ore-Forming Brines in Sediment-Hosted Zn-Pb Deposits of the Basque-Cantabrian Basin, Northern Spain. Economic Geology, 2003, Vol. 98, no. 7, pp. 1397-1411.
- Gasparrini M., Bakker R.J. and Bechstädt T. Characterization of Dolomitizing Fluids in the Carboniferous of the Cantabrian Zone (NW Spain): A Fluid-Inclusion Study with Cryo-Raman Spectroscopy. Journal of Sedimentary Research, 2006, Vol. 76, no. 12, pp. 1304-1322.
- Schneider J., Bakker R.J., Bechstädt T. and Littke R. Fluid Evolution During Burial Diagenesis and Subsequent Orogenetic Uplift: The La Vid Group (Cantabrian Zone, Northern Spain). Journal of Sedimentary Research, 2008, Vol. 78, no. 4, pp. 282-300.
- Aller J., Valín M.L., García-López S., Brime C. and Bastida F. Superposition of tectono-thermal episodes in the southern Cantabrian Zone (foreland thrust and fold belt of the Iberian Variscides, NW Spain). Bulletin de la Société Géologique de France, 2005 Vol. 176 no. 6 pp. 487-497.
- Robinson D. Transition from diagenesis to metamorphism in extensional and collision settings. Geology, September, 1987, Vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 866-869.
Custom cut websites
Acknowledgments - our greatest thanks to:
- The authors of the cited publications on Spanish sphalerite used in our website.
- Eneida Kwetkus Castañón for her help with the revision of English language at this site.
- Juan Cózar Cuello for pictures of the Picos de Europa National Park and Aliva mine.
- Manuel Moreno, faceting instructor at IGE for his fantastic course.
- Josep Mª Serrano and Montse Bagué for their introduction to meetpoint faceting.
- Gemologyonline forum and "Lapidary Corner" participants for all their useful advices for faceting.
- All the authors of faceting designs published on the Internet and used to cut our stones.